To safeguard our college community, 100% of the staffs (lecturers and non-academic team) at Dasein Academy of Art have been fully vaccinated* against COVID-19. The safety of our students, staffs and visitors remains our utmost priority - our community is safer because we do our part.
The college reopens on 15 October 2021 per the announcement by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia (MOHE). We would like to highlight that stringent SOPs for COVID-19 prevention are still in place.
- The campus will be closed for thorough sanitization works before students are allowed to return to campus.
- Only students who are fully vaccinated will be allowed to return for face-to-face lessons on-campus.
- Only students who are fully vaccinated will be allowed to return to student hostel.
- High touch point areas will be frequently sanitized.
- All staffs, students and visitors are required to put on their face masks at all times on-campus.
- Multiple sanitizing stations are provided on-campus.
- Social and physical distancing measures are put in place on-campus.
- Staffs, students or visitors displaying symptoms of COVID-19 are not allowed to enter the college premise.
- Temperature check and scanning of MySejahtera App are compulsory for all staffs, students and visitors entering the college premise.
*Fully vaccinated individuals refer to those who has completed their 2-dose vaccine (Pfizer / AstraZeneca / Sinovac) and after 14 days OR completed single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson / Cansino) and after 28 days. This statistic is updated as of 15 October 2021. All information has been sent to relevant authorities for verification.